CADA is actively recruiting for an organized and dynamic manager who is dedicated to attention to detail and helping others. This candidate would manage CADA’s school-based therapy team within the Santa Maria Bonita School District. This recruitment includes a significant amount of work from home as well as in-person options.
Are you interested in a hybrid work environment within a well-established nonprofit organization? Do you enjoy supporting your staff to do their absolute best? Do you believe in the value of mental health services, and want to support staff providing these services? This position is an excellent opportunity to exercise your management skills while you support the valued mental health team at CADA’s North County offices.
Paid training provided.
· Master’s or doctoral degree in Education, Psychology, Counseling, Social Work, or related field
· Prior experience working in a school setting, mental health clinic or in wellness clinic setting
· Counseling field or mental health highly preferred
· Knowledge of individual and group therapy practices
· Professional verbal and written communication skills
· Comfortable with public speaking – meetings, training/teaching
· Excellent computer skills, including Zoom platform
· Detail-oriented, organized, and solution-focused for administrative tasks
· Bilingual, bicultural (English/Spanish) a plus
· Supervise School-Based Therapists (SBTs) working at Santa Maria Bonita School District (SMBSD) sites.
· Responsible for recruitment, hiring, and training of new school-based SBT staff in collaboration with the Director, Education and Prevention Services, the North County School Based Clinical Supervisors, and SMBSD School Administrators.
· Ensure that school-based services on each campus are implemented with fidelity and as outlined in the contract between CADA and the SMBSD.
· Work in conjunction with Clinical Supervisor(s) to understand clinical aspects of the programs and support clinical staff.
· Communicate regularly with school sites and SMBSD administration.
· Provide, coaching, feedback, and support to staff.
· Coordinate additional programs (e.g., Parent Night and other school-related events) as needed.
· Oversee documentation of services into the Credible Electronic Health Record (EHR) data base. Ensure timely, accurate and appropriate data entry.
· Meet regularly with school-based staff to hear concerns, provide support, check in on status of services, and provide guidance as needed.
· Coordinate training and development based on staff needs.
· Order and coordinate program supplies.
· Report to Director of Education and Prevention Services on a regular basis on the status of services, progress toward identified goals, and staff performance.
· Provide Director of Education and Prevention Services with data and narrative information for grant applications and reports.
· Collaborate with other CADA North County programs to ensure success of interagency referrals and cross program success.
· Complete other duties as assigned by the Director of Education and Prevention Services.
· As an employee of the Council on Alcoholism and Drug Abuse, represent a professional image at all times.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive, and the employee will be expected to perform other relevant business duties as assigned by the Director of Education and Prevention Services.
Council on Alcoholism and Drug Abuse reserves the right to revise or change job duties as the need arises. This job description does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment.
Position is ongoing.
Compensation $62,400 annually
$1000 signing bonus plus an additional $200 monthly housing stipend for 12 months (from date of hire). Reasonable relocation expenses will be considered if applicable.
Generous benefits for full-time employees including health, dental, vision, life, retirement, paid time off (vacation, sick, holiday), and education reimbursement.
This is a hybrid management position that offers work-from-home opportunities and in-person requirements. This is a 40 hour/ week position.
Please send resume and cover letter to:
Council on Alcoholism & Drug Abuse at firstname.lastname@example.org and reference School-Based Services Manager, Santa Maria. Please call (805) 456-1238 with questions or for more information.
OUR MISSION To strengthen the Marriage & Family therapy profession & better serve our Central Coast community.
© Central Coast CAMFT 2016
Central Coast Chapter of CAMFT is a 501(c)6 non-profit organization. P.O. Box 12723, San Luis Obispo, CA 93406Website Design : Deb Maxwell